Art print by ATELIER CPH, part of ‘The art of fabric’ series.
“The new poster series is based on translating fabric textures into digital art work. The hand painted textile is cut in different abstract shapes and geometric forms. The art works is shot with a Hasselblad Camera by the Danish photographer Jonas Danholt. We’ve been working with the effect of blowing up the textile and thereby seeing the structure of the threats and paint.’
Printed on 200g uncoted Munken pure special. All prints are signed.
Fits standard frames. Frame is not included.
Packed and shipped in a protective card board tube. Worldwide shipping.
Note! If you buy a matching frame we will frame the art print for you so its ready to hang when you receive it — Shop frames here.
ABOUT Atelier CPH
Atelier Cph is a mulitidisciplinary creative studio based in an old biscuit factory in central Copenhagen. The studio is founded by the Dutch art director Mandy Rep and Danish trend forecaster Sara Ingemann.
– Europe: 2-6 business days
– Rest of the world: 5-12 business days*
– Europe: 1-2 business days
– Rest of the world: 2-3 business days*
* Some countries, remote cities or islands may have longer delivery times. Please get in touch if you need a more exact delivery time for your country/city.
Approx. EUR 75.00
Choose currency :