Art print by Atelier Cph exclusively for THE POSTER CLUB.
‘For this collection we explored different styles from cubism to abstract sculptures. The inspiration for the limited collection is found in contrasting materials and sculptures where the human face gets interpreted in an abstract way. The art work is created by layering elements of hand painted shapes and colours. The colour palette is inspired by the 70ties adding a splash of colour to the home’.
Printed on 200g uncoted Munken pure special.
Packed and shipped in a protective card board tube — Worldwide shipping.
Fits standard frames. Frame is not included.
Note! If you buy a matching frame we will frame the art print for you so its ready to hang when you receive it — Shop frames here.
ABOUT Atelier CPH
Atelier Cph is a mulitidisciplinary creative studio based in an old biscuit factory in central Copenhagen. The studio is founded by the Dutch art director Mandy Rep and Danish trend forecaster Sara Ingemann.
– Europe: 2-6 business days
– Rest of the world: 5-12 business days*
– Europe: 1-2 business days
– Rest of the world: 2-3 business days*
* Some countries, remote cities or islands may have longer delivery times. Please get in touch if you need a more exact delivery time for your country/city.