Dan Isaac Wallin
Photoart by Dan Isaac Wallin. Photo taken with a polaroid camera, no digital manipulation. Printed on 200g paper
Fits standard frames. Frame is not included.
In the creative aspect of his work, Dan Isaac Wallin has a love of Polaroid. He prefers to work with a simple SX-70 or 4×5″ large format camera, using long expired Polaroid film. Wallin gently and carefully treats and mistreats the Polaroid film while it is developing, until he gets the soft ‘other-world’ look, that is the signature style of his work.
His series mainly show outdoor motifs from the Swedish countryside. The colours and expressions change with the seasons, and behind these beautiful images there rests a serious, calm and poetic sensitivity.
Note! If you buy a matching frame we will frame the art print for you so its ready to hang when you receive it — Shop frames here.
– Europe: 2-6 business days
– Rest of the world: 5-12 business days*
– Europe: 1-2 business days
– Rest of the world: 2-3 business days*
* Some countries, remote cities or islands may have longer delivery times. Please get in touch if you need a more exact delivery time for your country/city.
Approx. EUR 60.00
Choose currency :