Photo art poster by Vee Speers printed on Swedish eco-friendly paper 170 g MultiArt Matt.
This series symbolises a moment of quiet solitude in a world that is becoming increasingly complex. The Australian photographer Vee Speers has photographed the flower as it was a person – like a portrait. The photos from this series are shot outdoor in morning light. Each flower draws the viewer into a botanical world – a world that tells the story of a blooming life.
Fits standard frames. Frame is not included.
Packed and shipped in a protective card board tube. Worldwide shipping available.
ABOUT Vee Speers
Vee Speers is an Australian photographer living and working in Paris. Continually exploring new forms and concepts in her fine art photography, she was one of four photographers featured at the grand opening of Fotografiska Museum in Stockholm, Sweden in 2010 (along with Annie Liebovitz, Joel-Peter Witkin and Lennart Nilsson).
– Europe: 2-6 business days
– Rest of the world: 5-12 business days*
– Europe: 1-2 business days
– Rest of the world: 2-3 business days*
* Some countries, remote cities or islands may have longer delivery times. Please get in touch if you need a more exact delivery time for your country/city.
Approx. EUR 55.00
Choose currency :