Thirteen untitled #2
Photo art print by Vee Speers printed on Swedish eco-friendly paper 170 g MultiArt Matt.
Thirteen, a photo series that tells the story of the transformation from girl to young woman. The Australian photographer Vee Speers took photos of her youngest daughter during her thirteenth year.
Fits standard frames. Frame is not included.
Packed and shipped in a protective card board tube — Worldwide shipping.
Note! If you buy a matching frame we will frame the art print for you so its ready to hang when you receive it — Shop frames here.
ABOUT Vee Speers
Vee Speers is an Australian photographer living and working in Paris. Continually exploring new forms and concepts in her fine art photography, she was one of four photographers featured at the grand opening of Fotografiska Museum in Stockholm, Sweden in 2010 (along with Annie Liebovitz, Joel-Peter Witkin and Lennart Nilsson).
– Europe: 2-6 business days
– Rest of the world: 5-12 business days*
– Europe: 1-2 business days
– Rest of the world: 2-3 business days*
* Some countries, remote cities or islands may have longer delivery times. Please get in touch if you need a more exact delivery time for your country/city.
Approx. EUR 55.00
Choose currency :