Art print by ATELIER CPH, part of ‘The art of fabric’ series.
Our new poster series is inspired by circles in various dimensions. We continued working with hand painted textile and combined the round shapes with cut out lines to create a minimalistic composition. The art work is shot with a Hasselblad camera by the Danish photographer Jonas Danholt, to create an effect of showing structure, paint and tactility in a new digital way.
Printed on 200g uncoted Munken pure special. All prints are signed.
Packed and shipped in a protective card board tube — Worldwide shipping.
Fits standard frames. Frame is not included.
Note! If you buy a matching frame we will frame the art print for you so its ready to hang when you receive it — Shop frames here.
ABOUT Atelier CPH
Atelier Cph is a mulitidisciplinary creative studio based in an old biscuit factory in central Copenhagen. The studio is founded by the Dutch art director Mandy Rep and Danish trend forecaster Sara Ingemann.
– Europe: 2-6 business days
– Rest of the world: 5-12 business days*
– Europe: 1-2 business days
– Rest of the world: 2-3 business days*
* Some countries, remote cities or islands may have longer delivery times. Please get in touch if you need a more exact delivery time for your country/city.
Approx. EUR 75.00
Choose currency :