People I've Loved
Things will work out
Art print by People I’ve Loved. Handprinted on cotton paper.
Frame is not included.
Packed and shipped in a protective tube — Worldwide shipping.
Note! If you buy a matching frame we will frame the art print for you so its ready to hang when you receive it — Shop frames here.
ABOUT People I've Loved
People I’ve Loved is a few individuals longing for connection / a small printmaking workshop based out of Oakland, California. We specialize in hand-printed & assembled objects, in an Oakland farmhouse with a lemon tree.
People I've Loved 's works (or pressing issues) intend to facilitate the communication between real, tactile people. Not that we want to deny people their digital selves, we just think there can be room for both. We are “in search of the miraculous” yet tragic definition of what it means to exist, in this time and space. And feel that we should make time to share it.
Take a deep long breath, things will turn out alright.
Currently, People I've Loved is Carissa Potter, Heather Van Winckle, Loretta Haskell, Emily Gui & Claire Astrov
– Europe: 2-6 business days
– Rest of the world: 5-12 business days*
– Europe: 1-2 business days
– Rest of the world: 2-3 business days*
* Some countries, remote cities or islands may have longer delivery times. Please get in touch if you need a more exact delivery time for your country/city.
Approx. EUR 43.00
Choose currency :